5 Unexpected Benefits of Foot Massage
All of us recognize that a brief foot massage every now and then can help us unwind, especially after a long day of standing up and walking around, when our feet tend to swell up. Sure, everybody enjoys it, but does this really have some advantages aside from making us feel a little more relaxed and alleviating some of their pain?
There are several different massage techniques that promise certain health advantages. Traditional healing techniques concentrate on relaxing the muscles and joints; acupuncture tries to enhance overall wellbeing and vitality circulation by performing particular stress points; aromatherapy uses blossom oils and calming music to bring another element of comfort by performing multiple sensations, and reflexology seeks to enhance inner organ work by massaging certain regions of the foot.
Benefits of Foot Massage:
- Helps prevent Ankle and Foot injuries
- Reduces the effects of anxiety and depression
- Helps with headaches and migraines
- Helps alleviate symptoms of PMS and menopause
- Reduces effects of edema in elderly girls
We reviewed dozens of foot massagers to spot the very best of the best, according to Amazon reviews, how well they achieved in working tests, price, and other factors. We narrowed down our search to 5 of those best foot massagers homeowners can buy to help soothe their aching feet.
The Best Foot Massagers
- Homedics Shiatsu Pro Foot Massager with Heat
- Thumper Versa Pro Lower Body Foot Massager
- OSITO Patented TENS & EMS Foot Massager for Circulation
- Vibrating Foot Massager Pillow
- Beurer Bubble Foot Bath Spa
Homedics Shiatsu Pro Foot Massager
Homedics Shiatsu foot massager work by imitating a therapist’s hand movement to alleviate pain and aches. By employing electric energy to stress points on your foot and feet, foot massagers help relieve distress and pressure.
What Is Shiatsu Massage?
Shiatsu massage normally counts on the usage of the thumb, fingers and hands to use pressure to different points on the human body. It comes in the Japanese language and really means “finger pressure” This sort of massage utilizes more concentrated, firm pressure compared to other massage procedures and is fantastic for reducing strain.
Benefits of Foot Massagers
A fantastic foot massager can cause several astonishing benefits if utilized properly. Employing a foot massager can relieve nervousness and bring you into a profound state of relaxation.
Along with decreasing foot strain, massagers also considerably improve blood flow that’s something we frequently desire when we devote too long sitting in the desk on the job, as an example.
Foot massagers also help soothe swollen feet and alleviate distress and might also lessen the appearance of varicose veins once used frequently.
Design and Specifications
- The Homedics Shiatsu pro foot massager comes in a sleek round design without any borders. The plan of the massager gives it really a contemporary feel so that it could sit beautifully in your living room flooring.
- The entire body of this HoMedics foot massager comes from a neutral colour with a glossy finish so that you don’t need to think about it destroying your decor because it is not so noticeable.
- About and within the foot inserts, a gentle gray-colored cloth covers the foot massager.
- On top, you will discover the power button alongside four control switches which have air intensity, style, kneed strength, and heating function.
- The HoMedics foot massager weighs approximately 9.02 lbs and measures 16.4 x 14.1 x 9.2 inches so that it’s easy to carry about and move from 1 place into another.
- To use the massager, you will want to plug it right into a normal 12-volt household socket.
Who Should Use the Homedics Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat?
Should you are home from work in the end of a very long day with aching, aching toes or if you are just searching for a way to pamper yourself, then the Homedics Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat is the best way to unwind. The easy black styling blends into any room and it adheres to an easy electrical socket for power. While that Homedics Shiatsu pro foot massager is broad enough for big toes, the system can easily be tucked under a bed or into a cupboard for simple storage.
The HoMedics shiatsu foot massager gives an extensive complete protection massage from head to toe and from top to bottom. The foot massager utilizes the shiatsu massaging procedure. If you are wondering exactly what that is, shiatsu is a conventional massaging technique that began off in Japan along with also the term means “finger pressure”. Fundamentally, shiatsu foot massages utilize air pressure to target certain factors in the foot to give relief, as a shiatsu therapist could. The HoMedics foot massager compressions utilize rhythmic and balanced pressure to soothe tension points at the foot.
The HoMedics Shiatsu foot massager works for just 15-minutes. After 15-minutes of surgery, the massager will automatically switch off to prevent overheating the engine. In the event the engine does overheat, you are going to need to disconnect it and let it cool for approximately 30 minutes prior to switching it on again.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Cleaning the HoMedics foot massager is actually straightforward. Wiping the foot massager with a soft, lightly moist cloth is pretty much all you’ve got to do in order to keep it clean. Obviously, before doing this, you are going to need to be certain that the device is totally cooled down.